- Instructors may request the installation of software on workstations in the ACES Academic Computing Facility. Installed software will be accessible on ALL workstations.
- Please check our current software list to determine if the application(s) you want to use are already installed.
- Instructors must provide the installation media (CD, DVD, website), licensing information, and any software keys.
- Instructors should test the software in the ACF at least 72 hours prior to the first class session.
- Installed software can be available for as long as the instructor requests (semester, perpetual, or specific time frame).
- Software requests must be submitted at least two weeks prior to the first class session.
- Please deliver the software request form and associated materials to the Lab Attendant Counter in the ACES Academic Computing Facility. The ACF is located in the ACES Library, Information, and Alumni Center.